It started one rainy day in Tigard

I was keeping (sort of ) a journal for the past two years, just about things my kids have been doing, but I just write so slow. I hope my kids can look back on this with fond memories.

This is a blog about myself, Tanya and Jonathan, Nathaniel (almost five), Benjamin (2.5 years) and Grace (10 months) and the path we take as a family.


The family at Lake Tahoe

The family at Lake Tahoe
Nathaniel is just hiding

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to the real world and a new to us BMW

Jonathan has been off work for twelve days now..... it has been really lovely, fun and a bit stressful for all of us. We have not done lots of things, but hung out, played at home some and went out a bit.

Jonathan took Nathaniel skiing on Tuesday. He ran up and down the bunny slope helping him for about an hour and then they had lunch. Nathaniel then had an hour lesson with a 70-year-old Austrian gentlemen who had him turning and STOPPING!!! Yeah, he is on his way! I can't wait to go up with him and go skiing with my boy. Soon, very soon. But, with Grace still nursing and all that goes with it, I am having a hard time leaving her for the whole day to do that. Hopefully I will get up there once this year at least!!!

We have spent time going to T R Us, hobby shops, out to lunch as well as time that Jonathan and I could go out by ourselves. We went out and test drove cars yesterday and found one that Jonathan loved and I do like, although I am still partial to A4s..... but one day I may have one!!!

Jonathan goes back to work tomorrow and Nathaniel is back to preschool, so we are getting back to a more normal schedule. I think I am a bit apprehensive about this, just being on my own with all three kids again, but should be an adventure......

No comments:

Post a Comment