It started one rainy day in Tigard

I was keeping (sort of ) a journal for the past two years, just about things my kids have been doing, but I just write so slow. I hope my kids can look back on this with fond memories.

This is a blog about myself, Tanya and Jonathan, Nathaniel (almost five), Benjamin (2.5 years) and Grace (10 months) and the path we take as a family.


The family at Lake Tahoe

The family at Lake Tahoe
Nathaniel is just hiding

Friday, December 18, 2009

Grandparents arrival

My parents arrived last night and for some reason I told Nathaniel they would be there by the am.... and then he decided that he was so excited that he got up at 5:30 am to start the day. Now, to be honest, that is not that much earlier than his normal wake-up time of 6:30 am, but enough that by noon I felt like a zombie. With a bit of a rest, I was recharged.

We are going out to dinner tonight with my parents to Ponzi's Winebar in Dundee. So looking forward to a grown-up meal that the only person I cut things up for is myself.

Grace is taking a few steps here and there and is crawling like a crazy thing. She loves the stairs so much.... and gets so excited about them....


No comments:

Post a Comment